L.G. Pinkston High School is a 9-12 grade public school located in West Dallas. The new Dallas IDS High School consists of a 3-story building totaling 227,000 square feet on a 20+ acre lot. The new school is expected to serve over 1,000 students. The scope of work included a variety of waterproofing such as membrane air barrier, wall flashing, exterior sealant control, masonry fire barrier, deck coating, and site sealants. The project was completed in 2021 promptly in collaboration with General Contractor Rogers O’Brien and other trades. .
SCOPE OF WORK
– Fluid Applied Membrane Air Barrier
– Cavity through wall flashing
– Exterior sealant control and expansion joints in masonry
– Masonry fire barrier caulk at wall tops and some wall joints
– Waterproof deck coating in mechanical rooms
– Site sealants in walks and concrete paving