The Fairmont is a luxury hotel right in the heart of downtown Dallas. The building was constructed in 1968 and features 20 floors. Our scope of work is to help re-establish the beauty of this building by cleaning exterior surfaces, replacing damaged brick, as well as prolonging the life of the building by using Sto Elastomeric waterproofing. We are working hard alongside Arnold & Associates to restore this building to pristine conditions for years to come.
SCOPE OF WORK
– Clean Exterior Stucco Surfaces
– Apply Sto Elastomeric Coating
– Remove roof cable and wall plates
– Remove old roof ladder and install new designed roof ladder
– Tuck points missing masonry
– Replace damaged or missing brick
– Install Sto Elastomeric waterproofing coating to the chiller walls
– Remove old paint from the brick surface and restore wall to the original surfaces.